Below is a collection of things I like and use regularly. I don’t receive any money for these links, and no one asked me to link to their site. I just like these things, and I would recommend them to anyone. Especially the podcasts.
- The Art of Manliness – http://www.artofmanliness.com/
- Game of Slavs – https://www.facebook.com/GameOfSlavs/
- Josh Irby – http://joshirby.com/
- Paul Sellers – https://paulsellers.com/
- PBS News Hour – http://www.pbs.org/newshour/
- Slavorum – https://www.slavorum.org/
- Vox – http://www.vox.com
- XKCD (Webcomic) – https://xkcd.com/
- Revisionist History (Malcolm Gladwell)
- The Briefing (Al Mohler)
- The Ezra Klein Show (uh… Ezra Klein)
- Here’s The Thing (Alec Baldwin)
- The Robcast (Rob Bell)
- Collapse (Jared Diamond).
- Outliers (Malcolm Gladwell).
- The Five Dysfunctions of a Team (Patrick Lencioni).
- The Picture of Dorian Gray (Oscar Wilde).
- The Sickness Unto Death (Soren Kirkegaard).
- The Count of Monte Cristo (Alexandre Dumas).
- Whiter Than Snow (Paul David Tripp).
Travel / Work / Supplies
This list will grow, I promise. For the moment, here are a couple of things (physical things) that I like and try to keep around.
- Moleskine journals – Simply the best writing medium ever. Yes, they are expensive, but how many journals are you going to realistically fill up in a year anyway? Your brain has thoughts you want to save. You can spare $20 every 12 months to write them down.
- North Face Duffel Bags – These are the best bags ever. I hate the ones with wheels, but these are perfect.
- Pens (I have to hide them from my kids)
- Paper (It’s no use. I never have any. The kids take it all.)